Monday, November 11, 2013

Barry M Nail Art Pen Review

Barry M Nail Art Pen Review


Barry M Nail Art Pen

Barry M Nail Art Pen

Barry M Nail Art Pen

Barry M Nail Art Pen

Barry M Nail Art Pen

I am always very envious when I look at nail blogs or pictures on Twitter or Instagram because there are so many talented nail art people out there.  I love the creative designs and techniques and could quite easily spend hours looking at them getting inspiration.  Despite this, it's not often I actually do anything adventurous with my nails.  I tend to stick to safe options so they easily match different outfits throughout the week and aren't too prominent at work.  

I spotted the Barry M Nail Art pen quite some time ago whilst buying some polishes and as there was an offer I decided to buy it.  There were two options available, gold and silver but I opted for the silver to match my jewellery. Although, there are actually other colours available in the collection. 

To use, you simply pump the tip of the pen until you start to see the silver formulation and then you're good to draw any design you want.  I opted for something super simple and something I love to see on nails, polka dots.  Although mine aren't particularly neat (this was a first attempt and rushed) the pen is very easy to use and it's fine tip means you can be very precise.  

I'm very impressed by the Barry M Nail Art Pen.  The formula dried very quickly so you don't have to worry about smudging,  you can get precise application and a variety of colours are available.  I will definitely be using this pen regularly and might even splash out on some more colours in the range!

You can by the Barry M Nail Art pen from Superdrug for £4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment