Monday, April 29, 2013

Essie Maximillian Strasse Her Review

Essie Maximillian Strasse Her Review


Essie Maximillian Strasse Her

Today I will be sharing a pretty Essie nail polish which I think is a great shade to wear in Spring and Winter.  Named, Maximillian Strasse Her, this colour is a gorgeous duck egg blue which is pretty unusual for me as I usually stick to pink, berry and nude shades.  This however, is a nice exception and a polish I regularly wear as it is a little different.

Maximillian Strasse Her (it's quite a mouthful!) looks great after two coats of polish and stays chip free for around 7 days when teamed with a good base and top coat. The formulation is reasonable thick so if you are in a rush you can even get away with one coat but two is always best.

This Essie polish was part of the 2013 Spring collection.  I'm not sure if it is still available anywhere but if you can find, I would definitely recommend it!

What do you think of this shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment